On average, a small business owner will spend just over 14 days keeping their company’s books in order each year. To put it another way, you’re wasting time that could be used to win new business, fulfil orders or even for a holiday with your family.
Yes, keeping your books in order is a real pain – but it doesn’t need to be!
Online Accounting Service will track everything as part of your monthly service.
What you can send us
Simply send us these and we’ll keep a track of your finances:
- Sales invoices and records of income
- Purchase invoices and receipts for expenses
- Bank statements and loan statements
- Details of payments made to employees
- Details of Debtors and Creditors
One off service cost starts from £200 depending on volume of documents
One off service starts from £200 depending on volume of documents
MTD VAT Returns
VAT is one of the most complex areas that businesses face and it is due to this fact that many businesses unintentionally overpay or underpay VAT.
Online Accounting Services can assist in the preparation of the VAT Returns and provide timely advice when needed to ensure that the correct amount of VAT is paid by clients.
We can also help in the following ways;
- Assess your situation and advise if VAT registration is legally required or beneficial to your business complete the relevant VAT registration forms for your business
- Help you meet requirements of MTD (Make Tax Digital) and prepare VAT returns on your behalf
- Use of most appropriate scheme like Standard Rate, Flat Rate, Cash Accounting
- Train you and/or your staff to record your business VAT transactions correctly
- Provide assistance and advice in dealing with VAT investigations and disputes
Management accounts services
All businesses need good management accounts to measure and improve performance.
We provide monthly or quarterly management accounts for our clients. This allows clients to monitor the performance of their business on an ongoing basis.
Clients benefit in the following ways:
- Make tax saving opportunities as soon as they are available
- Help in reducing expenses
- Improvement in cash flow
- Possibility to make better strategic changes
If you are self employed, a business partner or have an extra income in a financial year you need to file a self-assessment tax return. We have a blog post with more information on what’s required by HMRC.
As part of our service we will:
- check if your expenses are allowable
- prepare your tax return
- advice on tax savings
- submit tax return to HMRC on your behalf
One off service cost starts from £300 depending on volume of documents
Company tax return
Completing a business tax return is a task that fills most business owners with anxiety.
Online Accounting Service aims to transform this stressful and problematic task into one that you no longer need worry about. We’ll ensure that everything is filed on time, that you never pay more tax than you need to and that you never have to liaise with HMRC.
If you run a small business, limited company or partnership, you’ll need to compile a tax return and send this to HMRC every year. This is done so that you can both declare your business income and claim any allowances you may be entitled to.
What we’ll do
Once we’ve receive your paperwork, we’ll:
- Ensure we have everything needed to complete your tax return (we’ll be in touch if we don’t).
- Work out your tax bill and, whenever possible, propose ways of reducing it.
- Complete your CT600 or SA800 tax return and file it with HMRC.
One off service cost starts from £800 depending on volume of documents and turnover